If I didn't already know that I was following the path that God had chosen for me, today sealed the deal. Even though it was my first day on the job and I was a little nervous and apprehensive about being the new girl, I have never felt more at home. I had some pleasant patients and I had some difficult patients. It made no difference to me. I was doing what I was meant to do.
A few years ago I chose a verse from Psalms to be my signature verse when I frame my photography. This verse completely describes the way that I feel about everything in my life at this moment. "Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is the fulness of joy; at they right hand there are pleasures for evermore." Psalm 16:11 God has shown me the path for my life, and because I have followed it, He has filled me with joy and I am so excited about the future. God has been so faithful through my entire journey. As I was telling my husband about my day, it hit me that God has been preparing me for this day for even longer than I realized. All of the time that I spent in a job that I wasn't happy in was still preparing me for this change in my life. There are too many details to list here but trust me when I say, God is faithful. He has been faithful when I didn't even realize He was faithful. I can look back at the last 4 years and see exactly how He has worked in my life. I'm so humbled at the thought that God would take me, a lump of clay, and mold me into exactly what He would have me to be. Has the process been hard? Yes it has, but it will all be worth it in the end because of His faithfulness.

No comments:
Post a Comment